staffcon® is an innovative and successful personnel service company and operates nationwide. In addition to filling vacancies for specialists and executives at well-known national and international companies as part of personnel recruitment and temporary employment, staffcon® undertakes complete recruitment processes for its clients and advises and coaches in all HR-related areas. staffcon® supports customers with outplacement measures and job retention through HR outsourcing.
Our client is a leading international communication and media agency based in Berlin.
For the dedicated and dynamic team we are looking for a
Senior Event Manager (m/f/x)
- Management and supervision of integrated event communication campaigns at EU and international level for mostly institutional clients (e. g. European Commission, further agencies of the European Union and international organisations such as the United Nations and the World Bank)
- Concept development for integrated event campaigns, primarily in the public sector (including supervising and providing concept writers, and management of budgets)
- You possess 8+ years of relevant international experience in the event agency setting and have the ability to lead a team of 8-12 persons
- You have very good knowledge of planning, implementing and evaluating event campaigns in an international environment
- You have a very good track record of concept developing for international tenders
- You are experienced in managing numerous staff members and multiple client projects and have a very good expertise in establishing and controlling budgets
- A comprehensive network of political institutions and other relevant stakeholders is desirable
- You have very good time management and organisation skills, and cope easily with stressful and demanding situations
- You possess a degree in political sciences or in a relevant branch
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a prerequisite. Additional language skills are desirable. German language skills are not compulsory but an asset.
This is a full-time position.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Ms Anika Gutowski at +49 30 403631940
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably by email to: email@example.com