staffcon® is an innovative and successful personnel service company and operates nationwide. In addition to filling vacancies for specialists and executives at well-known national and international companies as part of personnel recruitment and temporary employment, staffcon® undertakes complete recruitment processes for its clients and advises and coaches in all HR-related areas. staffcon® supports customers with outplacement measures and job retention through HR outsourcing.
Our client is a leading international communication and media agency based in Berlin.
For the dedicated and dynamic team we are looking for a
Account Director PR (m/f/x)
- Lead international PR-teams and multiple PR-Account Managers in the global Public Relations department
- Provide strategic counsel to clients, quality manage the implementation of international integrated PR-campaigns, and focus on establishing and developing new projects to further enhance the companies client portfolio
- Manage and supervise all financial processes of your respective Unit, including developing and overseeing the Unit business plan, and be the main liaison to the Controlling and Accounting Unit Directors
- Lead and develop new business tenders, including the management of all other involved Units and quality control of contributed content
- Provide direction and guidance to all staff members, and be the main liaison to the HR department for development and promotion of current members, as well as recruiting new staff
- Report directly to the CEO
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in communications / PR, specifically in implementing global campaigns and initiatives, preferably within an international agency setting
- You have extensive knowledge of developing, implementing and evaluating PR-campaigns and have an impressive record of new business acquisition, preferably of international tenders and clients
- You have experience in managing large teams and multiple clients at the same time expertise in establishing and controlling business plans, as well as building and maintaining client relationships
- You have exceptional time management and organisation skills, and are able to work under pressure and handle demanding situations
- You are an English native or fluent in English, as that is the main working. Additional language skills are highly desirable (German language skills are not compulsory but an asset)
- You have very good time management and organisation skills, and cope easily with stressful and demanding situations
- You are highly motivated and result driven and with appropriate accomplishments, -interested in potentially developing into mc Group Managing Director
This is a full-time position.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Ms Anika Gutowski at +49 30 403631940
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org